The proceedings of 30th IAHR Symposium on Hydraulic Machinery and Systems will be published in the Open Access IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science (EES), which is part of IOP Conference Series. All papers published in IOP Conference Series are fully citable and upon publication will be free to download in perpetuity.
All submitted papers will be reviewed by the Scientific Committee.
Please, note that only the papers presented at the conference will be included in the conference proceedings and published in IOP Conference Series.
You will be asked to sign-up by filling-in the conference pre-registration (no payment) before submitting your abstract in PDF format, and to select the topic category in which you think your paper would fit (up to three topics among the list in the conference SCOPE).
No abstract template is required and maximum 2 abstracts per presenter are allowed.
Full paper Instructions
PUBLICATION LICENCE FOR OPEN ACCESS PROCEEDINGS PAPERS. IOP Conference Series operates a publishing licence, under which authors retain copyright of their papers and they no longer need to sign and submit copyright assignment forms. Any author who wishes to publish in IOP Conference Series must agree to the terms of the licence and by submitting a paper for publication it is assumed all authors of the paper agree, in full, to the terms of the licence. The licence terms and conditions are available online.
Submitting your paper
- Submit your paper by using the link we provided you by e-mail for abstract acceptance notification.
Once you arrive on your abstract page, please click on “add abstract” (in yellow in the example of the image below) and submit your full paper in PDF format.
Preparing your paper
IOP Conference Series uses author-supplied PDFs for all online and print publication. Authors are asked to prepare their papers using Microsoft Word or LaTeX, according to the journal guidelines and templates, and then convert these files to PDF. Full instructions on preparing your paper, along with templates, can be found on the IOP Conference Series website .
It is important to ensure that when you submit your paper, it is in its final form ready for publication, and has been thoroughly proofread. IOP do not copyedit papers and will not send out author proofs prior to publication. Please note: post-publication changes are not usually permitted, unless there are exceptional circumstances, so please ensure your paper has been checked for errors.
As a summary, please ensure the following:
- Provide your manuscript in PDF format, please note that the page limit is 4-10 pages.
- Please, name your file Lastname_Firstname_AbstractID
- Paper size is European A4.
- Margins are 4cm (top), 2.5cm (left and right) and 2.7cm (bottom).
- The paper includes the author name and affiliation (full address including country).
- There are no page numbers, or headers and footers, within the paper.
- The PDF is free of formatting errors (e.g. corrupt equations, missing or low-resolution figures), since conversion from Word to PDF can introduce formatting errors.
- Text is single spaced, not double spaced.
- The PDF file is editable and not password protected.
- All pages are portrait (landscape pages should be rotated).
- Reference lists are checked for accuracy. References can only be linked via Crossref if they are correct and complete.
- Figures are placed within the text, not collected at the end of the document.
- A thorough proofread is conducted to check the standard of English and ensure wording is clear and concise.
Review and upload your final full paper
All submitted papers will be reviewed by the Scientific Committee and the notification of review results will be sent to the corresponding author.
If accepted, you will be asked to:
- Review your paper accordingly to the reviewers suggestions
- Check all formatting rules to be suitable for publication in IOP Conference Series Journal as detailed in the IOP Conference Series website
- Name your file Lastname_Firstname_AbstractID
- Upload your final full paper in PDF format in this Online Repository
- Once the uploading is concluded, you will read at the end of the loading bar UPLOAD FINISHED : that means we well received your final full paper!